The The Brothers' Workshop forum
Spelletjescafé - Café de jeux

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The price of a smile with love wallpaper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Brothers' Workshop forum Forum Index -> Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John1996

PostPosted: 20-09-2016 03:39:58    Post subject: The price of a smile with love wallpaper Reply with quote

The price of a smile so much cheaper, but the real value it brings it a lot. No one is so poor that can not smile, who also rich enough to live without the other guys smile. A smile of capital yielded small but yields much, its enrichment of those who receive without making those who awarded it to poor. And conversely, when people will be forever remembered. No one is rich enough that ignores not get a smile, left no one so poor that he can not give it. Heart wallpaper .
Smile creates happiness in the home. The smile is a sign of kindness. Smile makes those hard to find the comfortable. Smile gives courage to people are frustrated, wild man.
If there is a point in his life, someone does not give you a smile as you deserve, be "generous" but smile with him. Because nobody needs to smile never know who created them. There is a story about the pilot when he joined Saintexpiry against fascism in World War II. He wrote a work "Smile". In the story, Saint expiry is a prisoner was brutalizedand he knows tomorrow will be shot as many others. He wrote: "I became distraught, my hands twitching, trying to draw it in your pocket for a cigarette. But I had no matches. Through the bars of the jail, I saw a warden. I called: 'Sorry, I can not fire?' He shrugged and approached. When withdrawing accidental matchstick eyes he looked into my eyes. I smiled and did not understand why it is so. Maybe because when you want to get close to someone, it is easy to smile. Now there seems a burning flame across the gap between our two hearts, two hearts humans. I know he does not want to, but because I was smiling so he also had smiled back sad wallpaper . He turned the match came closer to me and still smiling mouth. Now in front of me is no longer a Nazi prison guard that's just a normal human. He asked me: 'You have to have children yet?'. I replied there and pulled her purse from her family photos. He quickly pulled out of his pocket, and pictures of children started to talk about his expectations for them. My eyes damp with tears. I knew I was going to die and never see your loved ones love wallpaper . He also cried. Suddenly, without a word, he unlocked and pulled me out of the cell. He quietly took me out of the area occupied town, release me freedom and return. And so, my life was saved only by a smile. Since reading the story, we experience a lot of things. You know, under the cover of each user to manually world, to defend the honor and status, it's still something that's precious soul. If your soul and I recognize each other, we had no fear or hatred, hatred anymore. If you ever had moment of someone sticking a stranger through the power of a smile, then I believe you agree with me it is a small miracle, a wonderful gift that we can spend for each other.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Brothers' Workshop forum Forum Index -> Topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: