The The Brothers' Workshop forum
Spelletjescafé - Café de jeux

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to Play DVD Spotlight on iPhone 6S Freely?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Brothers' Workshop forum Forum Index -> Magic The Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Velemoochi

PostPosted: 18-02-2016 02:54:56    Post subject: How to Play DVD Spotlight on iPhone 6S Freely? Reply with quote

How to Play DVD Spotlight on iPhone 6S Freely?

“The movie Spotlight has released for a period of time and I have bought the DVD movie a few days ago. While I am too busy to watch it these days. The day after tomorrow, I will go on a business trip, and I finally have time to watch it during the trip. I decided to copy the DVD Spotlight to my iPhone 6S for watching freely, but the problem is that I have no idea to play DVD Spotlight on iPhone 6S.” This a question asked from VideoHelp, and if you have the issue, then you should follow the article.

No portable device now has and will have a DVD drive, neither does iPhone 6S. To play DVD Spotlight on your iPhone 6S, you have to firstly rip DVD copy protection and convert it to iPhone 6S supported video formats, like MPEG4 (MP4) or H.264. Pavtube BDMagic is highly recommended to you. With it, you can rip not only DVD but also Blu-ray to MP4 in H.264 format for playing on almost all media players. Besides, the software is simple design and easy to use which can save you much time. (review)

PS. Not all MP4 videos can be imported and transferred to iOS devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, because each gadget has different aspect ratio. It means that iPhone only accepts MP4/H.264 videos with fixed parameters.

Free download and install:

Other Download:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html

Steps to rip DVD Spotlight to H.264 in MP4 format for iPhone 6S

Step 1. Load DVD Spotlight

Download and install Pavtube BDMagic. Insert DVD Spotlight into disc driver, launch BDMagic, and load DVD into this app by clicking the “File” button.

Step 2: Set output format

Click on the format bar, and on format list follow “HD Video” > “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4).”

Step 3: Start to convert

Hit the “Convert” button to start DVD to MP4 conversion.

After ripping your DVD to MP4 format, you can freely transfer the converted Spotlight movies to your iPhone 6S. So enjoy your movie on the go.

Tips: Mac user can turn to Pavtube BDMagic for Mac to download the right app, and all the steps are the same.

More
Play Blu-ray with multi-track MP4 on Apple Devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod & Apple TV)
Make 3D Blu-ray available on 3D television via your PS3
Stream Play (Blu-ray or DVD) ISO Format Files from NAS or USB
Convert DVD to MPEG 2 for NAS
Plex on Amazon Fire TV doesn't play MKV
The Carl Zeiss VR ONE is a Headset Best Left on The Shelf
Remove DRM and Download Digital Copy to Surface 3
Quickly Stream MKV files to Roku 3 for playing via USB

Src
How to Play DVD Spotlight on iPhone 6S Freely
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Brothers' Workshop forum Forum Index -> Magic The Gathering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: