The The Brothers' Workshop forum
Spelletjescafé - Café de jeux

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can I Stream Blu-ray on LG 65EF9500 Without using Blu-ray Pl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Brothers' Workshop forum Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Velemoochi

PostPosted: 15-02-2016 04:30:54    Post subject: Can I Stream Blu-ray on LG 65EF9500 Without using Blu-ray Pl Reply with quote

Can I Stream Blu-ray on LG 65EF9500 Without using Blu-ray Player?

LG 65EF9500 offers the most gorgeous picture we've ever seen in a 65-inch 4K set. It can give you a stunning cinema experience. It is one of the most popular 4K TV in the market. Recently, I happen to see that there is someone asking “ Can I Stream Blu-ray on LG 65EF9500 Without using Blu-ray Player? ” on LG TV forum, and I want to share the skills here.

If you want to play Blu-ray on your LG 65EF9500 but don’t want to use a Blu-ray player, there are also many ways that can help you. Backing up your Blu-ray movies to NAS, Plex, USB hard drive, etc, then you can stream Blu-ray movies on LG 65EF9500 via home net work or USB port. But no matter which way you choose, all of the ways needs you to rip and backup Blu-ray to LG 65EF9500 supported format with Blu-ray ripper.

Pavtube BDMagic is a good choice to help you rip Blu-ray to LG 65EF9500 compatible format. With this Blu-ray Ripper, you can simply convert Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO, Blu-ray folder to LG 65EF9500 supported format. It can output 4K resolution to suitable for your 4k display on LG TV. It can convert Blu-ray to H.264/H.265 MP4 with original video quality. It not only can convert Blu-ray to LG 65EF9500, it is also for LG UF6430, LG UF6800, LG UF7700, LG UF8600, LG UF6430.

Free download and install:

Other Download:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html

How to rip Blu-ray to LG 65EF9500?

Step 1: Import Blu-ray including 4K Blu-ray movies by clicking “Load from disc” button. Batch conversion is supported by the app.

Step 2: Choose optimized video format for LG 4K TV playback. Here we recommend MP4 as output format which is the best for LG 65EF9500 4K TV.

Tip: If necessary, click “Settings” to set profile presets as you desire. Parameters like video codec, resolution, bitrate, frame rate, audio channels, and more are allowed to reset in order to achieve a better playback on LG 4K TV.

Step 3: Hit on the “Convert” icon and Blu-ray to LG 4K TV conversion begins.

When the conversion completes, you just need to transfer ripped Blu-ray movi

More

Install Connect Your Galaxy Tab To A Mac Computer Using Mac Kies
Rip 3D Blu-rays to Plex Server for playback with 5.1 channel on TV via Raspberry Pi
Blu-ray to Galaxy - Rip Blu-ray to Play on Samsung Galaxy A8 for Freely
M2TS to PS4 - Convert Blu-ray M2TS to PlayStation4
ATV 3 MKV best approach-Get MKV videos to play on Apple TV 3 without problems on Mac
Digitize your Blu-ray/DVD movies for playing on Amazon Fire TV
Copy Movie DVDs to 25 terabyte Drobo DAS Device for backup
Src
Can I Stream Blu-ray on LG 65EF9500
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Brothers' Workshop forum Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: