The The Brothers' Workshop forum
Spelletjescafé - Café de jeux

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Put Unbroken DVD to Facebook for Sharing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Brothers' Workshop forum Forum Index -> Wargame forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Velemoochi

PostPosted: 20-07-2015 06:54:20    Post subject: Put Unbroken DVD to Facebook for Sharing Reply with quote

Put Unbroken DVD to Facebook for Sharing

Have some DVD movies and want to share them on Facebook? Here you will find out how to rip and upload Unbroken DVD to Facebook to share with the world.

Facebook is a great way to promote your business and keep in touch with customers, suppliers and employees. You can even present information in video format on Facebook's site by recording from your webcam or uploading a file from your computer. So it impressed us in the visual and auditory as one of our favorite platform. And allows you to upload videos in almost all popular video formats like AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, ASF, etc. to share with the world.

Hot Search: Blu-ray to Vimeo | DVD to YouTube | iTunes to Facebook | H.265 to YouTube | DVD VOB to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook | YouTube to PSP | YouTube to Dropbox | YouTube to iTunes

However, when you are trying to upload DVD to Facebook, you may get into trouble since Facebook doesn't support DVD uploading:

"I have store "Unbroken" DVD that I would like to upload to my Facebook account. I want to share these videos with them on Facebook. My question is how can I upload them to Facebook? Thanks for any help."

DVD "Unbroken" had been arriving on March 24, 2015 for sale online or in store. Most fans are eager to upload DVD Unbroken to Facebook but how to? According to Facebook Help Center, H.264 video with AAC audio in MOV or MP4 format is preferred for uploading. To share DVD on Facebook, you will need to rip DVD movies to Facebook H.264 MP4 or MOV first.

With the assisstance of Pavtube DVDAid, all becomes easy. It can serve as a professional DVD to Facebook converter that lets you get videos with optimized settings for uploading to Facebook. Besides, it can also convert "Unbroken" DVD to video formats like AVI, WMV, FLV, ASF, M4V, MKV, etc. and extract audio from DVD for playing and sharing anywhere with smart DVD video editing features. (Read DVD Ripper Review)

Free download it now and follow the below steps to convert "Unbroken" DVD to Facebook with ease. If you are using a Mac, you can use the equivalent Pavtube DVDAid for Mac to help you upload "Unbroken" DVD movies to Facebook on Mac (including Yosemite and El Capitan).

Other Download:

- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/dvd_ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-DVDAid/3000-7970_4-76158510.html

Step-by-step Guide on How to Upload "Unbroken" DVD to Facebook on Windows with Ease

Step 1: Import DVD Unbroken

Insert Unbroken DVD disc to DVD-ROM and tap DVD Disc button on navigation bar to import it. You can take ISO image or DVD folder as movie source as well.

Step 2: Set desired output video format

Click the "Format" drop-down list to select "H.264 High Profile Video(*.mp4)" from "Format" drop-down list which is supported by Facebook, It's also works well by other uploading websites like Youtube, and Vimeo.

Step 3: Edit video files before converting (Optional)

Click Edit button, you can realize editing videos like trim video, crop video, rotate video; add subtitles/effects/watermark and more.

Step 4: Compress video to a small size (Optional)

Just click "Settings" to manipulate video & audio parameters to set video Encoder,Frame Rate and Bit Rate.

Step 5: Start converting DVD to Facebook

When all these settings are ready, you can click the "Convert" button to begin ripping "Unbroken" DVD to Facebook. When the ripping is done, you can click on "Open" button to locate the ripped videos. Now go to facebook.com and sign into the Facebook account and upload the converted "Unbroken" DVD to Facebook for sharing with friends and family with ease.

Good News! To thanks for your continuous support, Pavtube Official Website and Pavtube Facebook are now holding the biggest sale for this summer with fantastic 50% off discounts and giveaway. Pay less to get powerful Blu-ray/DVD/Video Converter to build your own home media center on this summer!

Giveaway: First Five customers can share this post, email us your order numer and the snapshot to win one more FREE license, no product limit!

Read More:

Rip and Import DVD to Premiere Pro CS6
Store MP4 on WD My Cloud for streaming on TV
Play DVD (ISO/IFO) on NVIDIA Shield Tablet
Three Methods for Blu-ray Backing Up
Convert 3D Blu-ray to SBS MKV for playback via Plex
Rip Blu-ray movie to HEVC/H.265 MP4 on Windows 10
Stream iTunes Movies on Google TV via Thumb Drives
Create Compatible 3D SBS video from your own 3D movie for Gear VR
Lossless Backup Blu-ray to MKV on Mac OS X El Capitan
Transfer Tivo Recordings to PC

Source: How Do I Upload Unbroken DVD on Facebook?
Famininati

PostPosted: 22-09-2015 09:58:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me bring you These releases have not you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Brothers' Workshop forum Forum Index -> Wargame forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: