The The Brothers' Workshop forum
Spelletjescafé - Café de jeux

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HYT H1 Alum Blue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Brothers' Workshop forum Forum Index -> Magic The Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newwatch

PostPosted: 17-03-2023 04:06:18    Post subject: HYT H1 Alum Blue Reply with quote

HYT H1 Alum Blue luxury replica watches lovers fall in love with this avant-garde brand and swear by one day getting one of its extraordinary dream watches.

I am very depressed. I'm on a diet, and sadly, I know it's necessary. My wife, who is also my life's guardian angel, dutifully told me about the potential dangers of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and potential joint problems.

A few weeks of calorie forgone, followed by a holiday of more food indulgences, forced me to get my hands dirty. I fully realize that a strategic weight loss plan is the next logical step. I've struggled with my weight, mostly because of my OCD personality. Over the years, it has gone up and down more times than Schindler elevators in skyscrapers.

Part of my problem with food is that it offers a myriad of traits that draw my interest. Not only do I love different flavors, but I appreciate the look, taste, smell and texture that food imparts. On many occasions, I've dreamed about food while driving on the highway, imagining the taste of a particular brand of chocolate bar I'm planning to buy at the next highway service station.replica Jacob & Co Epic X Chrono

Food has become a fix, especially during my recent calorie deprivation phase. One of my favorite foods is jam, or "jelly" for our American readers. It's a shame this sugary treat isn't one of the five recommended fruits and veggies our nanny suggested I should be eating, but I love it nonetheless. A particular favorite variety is Rose's Lime Fine Cut Marmalade, a beloved pale green nectar that I can almost taste as I feverishly tap my computer keyboard. Just thinking about this jam makes my mouth water. It's been my go-to since I was a boy in school shorts braving cold December mornings in the north of England.

Wherever I look, I see visual cues that prompt my stomach to growl. Take this latest from HYT, for example, instead of using traditional hands to mark the hours, it pumps a lime-green fluid around the case that draws my eyes closer to its shape. However, this watch holds promise, not only because it reminds me of my favorite variety of jam, but also because it is the perfect combination of ingenuity, mechanical excellence, and rich visual appeal. replica watches for sale

blue sky thinking

Haute Horlogerie is my number one passion and it even takes away food on the scale when it comes to my obsession. I bored my closest family and friends with endless chatter about complications, exercise, and trimming. Still, basically most watches have a lot in common. In fact, they draw on a wealth of knowledge that has existed since the 18th century. So it's refreshing when a watchmaking brand launches something truly unique and ingenious.

HYT caused a storm when it introduced the first-ever HYT H1, which featured a brightly colored liquid surrounding the watch's bezel to display the hours. It exemplifies a level of "blue sky thinking" that justifies many column inches in the professional watch press.

The brand continues to innovate, releasing more models, some of which feature liquids in different shades, a challenging feat that I'll be back to soon.

The HYT H1 Alumen Blue was one of several new models launched earlier this year at Baselworld 2014, expanding the company's product portfolio and building on its continued commercial success. Recently, HYT relocated to a new production facility in Neuchâtel to meet the growing demand for its stunning models.replica luxury watch

Hour Display Instructions

Capillaries surround the dial of the HYT H1 Alumen Blue. It contains two liquids, an aqueous green liquid and a separate, almost invisible, colorless oily liquid. Where the two liquids meet, a meniscus is formed, which is the point in the shape of a crescent near the scale marking the hours.

The liquid is delivered through capillary tubes, using two pumps. The left hand pump drives the green liquid in the lower reservoir clockwise from 0600 o'clock to 1800 o'clock. The pump on the right is increasingly receiving the colorless liquid and delivering it to the second reservoir located below it. All in all, there are two pumps and two reservoirs.

When the crescent meniscus reaches 1800 hours, it slowly returns to 0600 hours, repeating the process, giving a period from 1800 hours to 0600 hours. The HYT is fitted with a brake to slow down the return of fluid to the left pump to prevent any damage.

Other function description

Minutes are displayed on the central blue dial below noon. There is a baton on the dial, except for "30" and "60" which use Arabic numerals. The minute hand is snailed, with its origin on its south side. Two brightly polished screws below the brand name secure the minutes display to the main plate.replica men watch

Located between 2 and 3 o'clock is the power reserve indicator, showing the energy stored in the barrel. Instead, between 9 and 10 o'clock, is a small seconds display that resembles a fan turbine. The two features presented bring the composition into a pleasing balance.

Technical challenges that must be overcome

The expression of hours is only possible if the two liquids never mix and always remain distinctly separated. This comment sounds obvious, but it turns out that creating two liquids that meet this requirement is no easy feat. For example, color must be stable against UV light or temperature changes. The menisci are never damaged and air bubbles cannot enter the fluid.

HYT H1 red 2

While HYT initially only offered models with fluorescent green fluids, the company has now started making red fluids, as shown in the gorgeous HYT H1 Red2. It sounds like a simple task, but it required a lot of research and development to come to fruition. In fact, very complex chemistry is used to achieve the desired goal. By creating different colors, HYT offers more options, an aspect that all watch buyers should appreciate.replica Jacob & Co astronomia tourbillon

The bellows pump is made of rhodium-plated alloy and can expand and contract repeatedly without any problems. They are powered by pistons and have been engineered to conserve energy, helping the watch deliver an impressive 65-hour power reserve. Bellows pumps are impact resistant and expertly manufactured to ensure they do not leak. With several examples now adorning the wrists of lucky HYT customers across the globe, the reliability of these pumps seems to be proven.

With all these high-tech innovations, it's easy to overlook the seemingly traditional aspect of the watch, namely the hand-wound mechanical HYT Caliber 101. This movement powers the pistons, which in turn drive the bellows pump. HYT collaborated with legendary watchmaking genius Jean-François Mojon and his Chronode SA team to develop the hand-wound movement. The result is a horological masterpiece. Quite simply, this is a stunner.replica Audemars Piguet Royal Oak

end of movement

This may be a modern timepiece, but it faithfully employs many traditional watchmaking techniques. A close inspection of the movement reveals the lug wheels, the snails on the barrel cover and some of the finest horn you'll ever see. I particularly appreciate the brilliance of the hand-chamfered openworked bridges, the unrivaled finish that graces the inner corners. It is the deep skill required to perform hand chamfering of interior corners, and the flawless results of the HYT Caliber 101 make this movement stand out.

The HYT H1 Alumen Blue has a diameter of 48.8mm and a case height of 17.9mm which surprised me as the watch has never felt this large on the wrist. Plus, despite its bulky proportions, I found it to be very comfortable to wear.

The HYT H1 Alumen Blue is a watch that I really admire. The occupational hazard of writing about incredible timepieces is that you lose your heart every day. I've often sworn undying love, vowed a lifelong marriage to a watch, only to have my head turned by another watch female. However, I do hope to own a HYT someday and would love to rant about which color of jam filling I would like to adorn the dial of my dream watch. One thing is for sure, I have no doubt this will be a coveted ownership proposition.replica Zenith

technical specifications

Model: HYT H1 Alum Blue
Ref: 148-AB-31-GF-RU
Case: ALUN 315B; diameter 48.80 mm; height 17.90 mm; water-resistant to 10 bar (100 m); sapphire crystal front and case back.
Functions: hours; minutes; small seconds; power reserve indicator.
Movement: HYT exclusive HYT Caliber 101 mechanical hand-wound movement; frequency 28,800 vph (4Hz), 35 jewels; power reserve 65 hours
Strap: Black rubber strap with titanium pin buckle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Brothers' Workshop forum Forum Index -> Magic The Gathering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: