The The Brothers' Workshop forum
Spelletjescafé - Café de jeux

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pittsburgh Steelers 2018-2019 team captains announced

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Brothers' Workshop forum Forum Index -> Magic The Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zhangzk

PostPosted: 20-12-2018 02:16:01    Post subject: Pittsburgh Steelers 2018-2019 team captains announced Reply with quote

The Pittsburgh Steelers are loaded with talent again this year Authentic JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey , and when it comes to announcing the team captains, it is no easy feat. Nonetheless, the team picked four captains for the upcoming season, and they were as follows:OffenseQB Ben RoethlisbergerC Maurkice PounceyDefenseDE Cameron HeywardSpecial TeamsK Chris BoswellFor Roethlisberger, Heyward and Pouncey this isn’t their first rodeo as a team captain, but for Boswell, this is new territory. “What an honor,” Roethlisberger told Teresa Varley of the Steelers’ official website. “I don’t take the number of years being voted captain for granted. The guys that are on that list, to be a part of it and be with Pouncey, Cam again, and Boz is special. It is voted on by your teammates. To me that is one of the ultimate compliments you can get from your guys, to be voted captain.”“It’s always an honor,” Heyward said. “To be voted by your teammates as a captain www.pittsburghsteelersteamstore.com , I take a lot of pride in that. I get to represent my teammates. I just look forward to doing that, every day, on and off the field. Holding people accountable as well as myself.“Whatever is needed by the group, I will do. It’s not just one thing. Whatever you need to do at the time, whether it’s being tougher on guys, if a guy needs to talk, and understanding a players’ point of view and relaying it to the coaches. And on Sundays representing the team the best that I can.”“It means a lot,” said Boswell. “It doesn’t change anything for me. I just have to show up and kick. That is really it. It says a lot that the guys voted me captain, but doesn’t change anything I do game to game, day to day. It’s good. It’s respect that can leave as fast as it got here.
I just need to keep proving myself and keep stepping up whenever they need it.”For a team who has had their leadership questioned time and time again, this is certainly a chance for this ‘fab four’ to create an environment which leads to nothing short of a 7th Lombardi trophy.Stay tuned to all news and notes surrounding the black-and-gold right here at BTSC.Should Mike Tomlin be on the hot seat after a cold start to 2018? The Pittsburgh Steelers’ start to the 2018 regular season has been rocky, at best. Their 1-2-1 first quarter has the vast fan base fuming. How angry? To the point many believe head coach Mike Tomlin should be considered to be on the proverbial ‘hot seat’.In a recent poll of those Steelers fans who have signed up to be a part of our FanPulse team, over 50 percent of the most tuned-in fanatics believe Tomlin should be worried about his job status if things don’t turn around in a timely fashion.Want to be a part of the BTSC Steelers Fan Pulse? Each week Pittsburgh Steelers T-Shirt , we send brief polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Steelers fans can sign up HERE to join FanPulse.Clearly, by looking at the image above, you see while this is a majority of fans who believe Tomlin is on the hot seat, it isn’t a vast majority who believe Tomlin’s seat should be heating up. Also, being put on the ‘hot seat’ does not mean they believe Tomlin should be fired. It essentially just means there is some stress coming his way, and the possibility of a repeat performance after this season could equate to a change at head coach.So, what do you think? Should Mike Tomlin be concerned, and be considered on the ‘hot seat’ heading into the second quarter of the season? Let us know by voting in the poll below, and if you are on a mobile device and the poll isn’t showing, speak your mind in the comment section below by telling the community why, or why not!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Brothers' Workshop forum Forum Index -> Magic The Gathering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: